How to find email settings via the cPanel?
If you are setting up a mail client on your desktop, laptop, or mobile device, you must use the correct email settings.
To see what settings you need to use in your mail client, please follow the directions below:
- Log into your cPanel (hosting control panel).
- Scroll down to the Email section.
- Click on the Email Accounts icon.
- Scroll down to the Email Accounts section, and beside your email account click the Set Up Mail Client link.
- Scroll down to the Mail Client Manual Settings section.
Please make sure that you are using exact settings as they listed in that section, regardless of whether you are setting your mail client on a mobile device, or a desktop/laptop.
We recommend using SSL/TLS Settings since they provide increased security. However, if for some reason they are not working on your device, you can try the Normal Non-SSL Settings.
Was this answer helpful?
To access the Webmail via the cPanel please follow the directions below: Log into your cPanel...
To create an email account please use the directions below: Log into your cPanel (hosting...
Email Disk Usage tool in your cPanel allows you to recover disk space by deleting old messages...
To reset your cPanel password please follow the directions below: Log into the Client Area...
If you forgot your email account password, please follow the directions below: Log into your...