To change the PHP Upload Limit (upload_max_filesize) for your hosting account, please follow the steps below:
- Log into your cPanel (hosting control panel).
- Scroll down to the Software section.
- Click on the Select PHP Version icon.
- NOTE: The 'native' PHP version does not allow changing any options. If your PHP version is set to 'native', change it to a required version, before proceeding to the next step.
- Click on the Options link.
- Click on the number across the upload_max_filesize.
- Select a new number.
- It should automatically save a new value.