How to Increase the PHP Memory Limit (memory_limit)?
To change the PHP Memory Limit (memory_limit) for your hosting account, please follow the steps below:
- Log into your cPanel (hosting control panel).
- Scroll down to the Software and Services section.
- Click on the Select PHP Version icon.
- NOTE: The 'native' PHP version does not allow changing any options. If your PHP version is set to 'native', change it to a required version, before proceeding to the next step.
- Click on the Switch to PHP Options link at the top right corner.
- Click on the number across the memory_limit.
- Select a new number and click the Apply button.
- Click on the Save button.
Was this answer helpful?
To add a PHP extension to your hosting account, please follow the steps below: Log into your...
To change the PHP Upload Limit (upload_max_filesize) for your hosting account, please follow the...
Please keep in mind that this will change the PHP version for your entire hosting account,...