How to Increase the PHP Memory Limit (memory_limit)?
To change the PHP Memory Limit (memory_limit) for your hosting account, please follow the steps below:
- Log into your cPanel (hosting control panel).
- Scroll down to the Software and Services section.
- Click on the Select PHP Version icon.
- NOTE: The 'native' PHP version does not allow changing any options. If your PHP version is set to 'native', change it to a required version, before proceeding to the next step.
- Click on the Switch to PHP Options link at the top right corner.
- Click on the number across the memory_limit.
- Select a new number and click the Apply button.
- Click on the Save button.
Was this answer helpful?
Please keep in mind that this will change the PHP version for your entire hosting account,...
To change the PHP Upload Limit (upload_max_filesize) for your hosting account, please follow the...
To add a PHP extension to your hosting account, please follow the steps below: Log into your...