Only our Basic and Unlimited hosting accounts can host multiple domains.
Prior to adding additional domain to your cPanel please make sure that your domain is officially registered and using the same Nameservers as your primary domain, otherwise you will get the "DNS servers..." error.
To add additional domains into your hosting account please use the directions below:
- Log into your cPanel (hosting control panel).
- Scroll down to the Domains section.
- Click on the Addon Domains icon.
- Fill in the Create an Addon Domain form.
- Click on the Add Domain button.
More detailed instructions, including screenshot images, can be found in the Create and Remove an Addon Domain article.