Once the order for a domain name registration has been processed, you cannot cancel your domain name. Domain name will be yours for the duration of registration.
Domain names are automatically renewed one day prior to expiry date. If you no longer need a domain name, please disable the Auto Renew in your domain management section.
- Log into your client area.
- Navigate to the "Domains / My Domains" section from the top navigation menu.
- Click somewhere in the row of domain name you want to cancel.
- Click the "Auto Renew" link in the navigation menu in the left column.
- Click the "Disable Auto Renew" button.
There is no refund for domain name registration and renewal.