How do I cancel my hosting account?
We're sorry to see you go. If you're having any difficulties with your account, simply open a support ticket at [ https://skgold.support/submitticket.php ] and one of our support specialist will be happy to help!
If you still intend to cancel your hosting account, we understand. Please do the following:
- Log into your client area.
- Navigate to the "Services > My Services" section from the top navigation menu.
- Click a service that you want to cancel in the Products/Services table.
- Click the "Request Cancellation" link in the "Actions" box in the left column.
- Briefly describe your reason for cancellation.
- Choose either "Immediate", or "End of Billing Period" cancellation type.
- Click the "Request Cancellation" button.
The confirmation email, entitled "Cancellation Request Confirmation", will be sent to the email address recorded in the My Details section in your Client Area.
The above procedure allows us to verify that you are indeed the account holder, and that you indeed authorize your website and all files to be deleted.
We do not accept cancellation requests via email and over the phone.
Was this answer helpful?
To find your Credit Balance please login to your client area and click the Notifications link in...
To access the Webmail via the Client Area please follow the directions below: Log into the...
Once the order for a domain name registration has been processed, you cannot cancel your domain...
Interac e-Transfer is a convenient way to send a payment directly from your bank account. For...
Upgrading your hosting account can be done in just a few simple clicks. You can do this at...