Email Disk Usage tool in your cPanel allows you to recover disk space by deleting old messages from your email account.
To clear disk space in your email accounts please use the directions below:
- Log into your cPanel (hosting control panel).
- Scroll down to the Email section.
- Click the Email Disk Usage icon.
- Choose an email account by selecting it in the Account drop down field.
- Click the Manage link in the Actions column beside a mailbox you want to clear.
- Select a removal option in the Messages to delete drop down field.
- Click the Delete Permanently button.
Please keep in mind that you can always upgrade to a better plan if you need more disk space for your email accounts.