If you are setting up a mail client on your desktop, laptop, or mobile device, you must use the correct email settings.
To see what settings you need to use in your mail client, please follow the directions below:
- Log into your cPanel (hosting control panel).
- Scroll down to the Email section and click on the Email Accounts icon.
- Beside an email account that you are setting up, click the Manage button.
- Scroll down to the Configure section and click the Connect Devices link.
- Scroll down to the Mail Client Manual Settings section.
Please make sure that you are using exact settings as they listed in that section, regardless of whether you are setting your mail client on a mobile device, or a desktop/laptop.
We recommend using SSL/TLS Settings since they provide increased security. However, if for some reason they are not working on your device, you can try the Normal Non-SSL Settings.