Accessing webmail via the Client Area.
To access the Webmail via the Client Area please follow the directions below:
- Log into the Client Area using your primary email address and your password.
- Navigate to the Services > My Services section from the top navigation menu.
- Click the Manage Product button in the last column of the product table.
- Scroll down to the One Click Login section and click the Webmail icon. (Some clients may find the Login to Webmail link in the Actions box in the left column).
Make sure that you are using correct credentials, otherwise your IP address could get blocked by server firewall.
- Username: Your Full Email Address
- Password: Use the email password that you have set up during an email account creation in your cPanel
If you forgot your email account password, please reset it by following directions provided in the "How to change your email account password" article.
Was this answer helpful?
Once the order for a domain name registration has been processed, you cannot cancel your domain...
We're sorry to see you go. If you're having any difficulties with your account, simply open a...
To access the Webmail via the cPanel please follow the directions below: Log into your cPanel...
Domain ID Protection (WHOIS Privacy Protection) is a 3-d party service that hides your private...
To find your Credit Balance please login to your client area and click the Notifications link in...